|AWP eXtreme| Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|AWP eXtreme| Community

Music by: Mickeyy

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[][][][][][][][c][l][a][n][][][l][n][f][0][][][t][r][a][c][k][][][][][][][]
I am looking for information Welcome_5
AWP eXtreme clan will be converted into community! Please be patient... Reconstruction & forum maintenance in progress. AwPeX™
Forum INFO -- We have 179 registered users -- The newest registered user is loonikol -- Our users have posted a total of 2660 messages -- Stats updated once a month or more. Sorry for delay. Last update 02.08.2018
|AWP eXtreme| was European Counter Strike Source Clan from Balkan. Small, compact and deadly! Clan was originally created by a group of best pro sniper players from Serbia in late 2008. Later beside snipers, we had all sorts of players, from all across the Europe and even world. We had real professional players, and achieved much. Since 2011, CS:S clan lost logistic lead, and became a gaming community, saving the memory of once a great clan. 2018, and we are still here.. 10 years friends. Congrats! AWP eXtreme community is now free for all to join. All you have to do is register here on forum and you will be considered a valid AWP eXtreme member. Registered members can put clan tag, whatever game they play, organize and invite others to join. Cheers and have fun gaming!
Required for all clan members: 1. Forum registration. 2. Written and approved applications for membership in the clan. 3. MSN address and original STEAM CS:S Game. / Obavezno za sve clanove klana: 1.Registracija na forumu. 2. Napisana i odobrena prijava za clanstvo u klanu. 3. MSN adresa i original STEAM CS:S Igra.
Clan Members -- Adam [SRB] : SPEED 91 : archangel : KN16HT : TrmkA : SPLITH a.k.a Cleo : : suNSet... Smile a.k.a Daaaamn : iNfamous a.k.a Mr. SkuIL : AKmon_95 : Vuja : ŦatBoy jR a.k.a Mystigue or El'Barto : m-k1NG : DeagleJohnny : L3TH4L G3N3R4L [UK] a.k.a Mr.D : EvOlUtIoN : Abandonation : DeFinition : xyz a.k.a traNNN
AWP eXtreme Clan 2008 - 2011 Community since 2011 - present day. . . still here Smile 2018, 10 years.. Congrats!
New clan or forum members please introduce yourself first to AWP eXtreme community! Thank you! AwPeX ™️ / Novi clanovi klana ili foruma se mole da se predstave prvo AWP eXtreme zajednici! Hvala! AwPeX ™️
Just registered and became a member on forum but want a full AWP eXtreme forum experience without limits!? No problem! You can upgrade NOW from member to user or even a power user and get a full forum experience! Very Happy Just introduce yourself to AWP eXtreme community and start posting. Upgrade is automated process! EnJoY! Wink AwPeX ™️
Exclamation |AwPeX| clan tag is now changed to |AWP eXtreme| Exclamation
Clan ESL -- http://www.esl.eu/de/change_password/#/de/team/5060557/ Not valid anymore. Outdated!
Clan STEAM Community -- http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AWP_eXtreme
Clan GameTracker -- www.gametracker.com/clan/awpextreme/ -- Be advised, clan info on gametracker is outdated!
Clan Final Battle Ground |AwPeX| -- CLOSED. - We have a backup FBG clan page code. You can check it out in this forum. Smile
Visit our YouTube channel -- www.youtube.com/AWPeXtremeCLAN
Clan INFO -- Visit your forum! Always Be informed! Participate actively in the debate. Together We Build! -- AwPeX ™️ / Posecujte forum! Uvek budite informisani! Ucestvujte aktivno u raspravama i radu klana. Zajedno gradimo! -- AwPeX ™️
Thanks for visiting us! -- AwPeX ™️

I am looking for information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariabb1
Asshole :)

I am looking for information Empty
PostSubject: I am looking for information   I am looking for information I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 pm

I am looking for information on AnswersPay.com, are any of you using it ? This seems to be a site
where you can get paid for answering questions and asking them, wanted to ask before I go trhough the hassle of setting up an account etc.

@Edited by Administrator Adam 28.03.2011
I moved your post to Chat Zone. Spam is only allowed in Chat Zone forum. Last and only warning!

Back to top Go down
Adam
Leader, Admin
Adam

I am looking for information Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am looking for information   I am looking for information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 am

mariabb1 wrote:
I am looking for information on AnswersPay.com, are any of you using it ? This seems to be a site
where you can get paid for answering questions and asking them, wanted to ask before I go trhough the hassle of setting up an account etc.

I know that you promote answerspay.com because everything spins for money, but by posting this add here you violated forum rules. Spaming is not allowed here in clan application forum. Chat Zone forum is open for spam, off-topic, swearing and e.c.t. So if you like spam go to Chat Zone! Spam other forums where spam is prohibited and you will get banned.

Back to top Go down

I am looking for information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|AWP eXtreme| Community :: Off-Topic :: Chat ZONE-
Jump to: